In this 6 week journey, we will explore principles of psychology, sexual anatomy, tantra, yoga, hormone health, and pleasure to help you unlock and reclaim the love of our bodies and living from within. Each week will unlock a new set of videos in which I introduce concepts and experiential practices for truly embodying pleasure, sexuality, and vocal empowerment. In addition, a LIVE video session with me every Wednesday at 6pst for support to discuss where hangups are happening, expanding on principals presented, and connecting with our girl gang. The video can be streamed live in our private facebook group to join in on the conversation OR viewed later whenever is most convenient. The facebook group will also be where we can share our insights, ask questions, show support, and really just BE. The group will stay open even after the course is run so that we can continue to nurture one another in our path to living an embodied lifestyle.
This program also comes with two more components that I’m so proud to offer! To be embodied means we have to really be in our body, and for many of us we experience so much discomfort and dis-ease in our body from inflammation, digestive issues, food reactions, tension, and stress that we would rather check-out or distract or numb out than to feel the discomfort. I get it COMPLETELY. That’s why I’ve teamed up with hormone expert Diane Kazer, to provide tips and tools for our hormone health. Each week she presents the physiology of your body that relates to hormone and sex health, foods and supplements to support, and practical applications to keep ourselves thriving. Additionally, I've created basic yoga flows to help regulate your nervous system allowing you easier access to dropping in and opening up to greater pleasure.
Tier 3: The Orgasmic Boss ($2000 -> $995)
Fall in love with your body, master your pleasure & be the most orgasmic BOSS you can be!
Receive everything in Tier 1 & 2:
- Over 45 pre-recorded learn at your own pace videos & meditations
- Access to the Private LOVE.Body Facebook Group where you can connect with other women on this journey and receive exclusive content, weekly Live Videos & support from Dr. Cat
- PDF guides & Playsheets
- Video guides for pleasure practices
- Exclusive discounts on tried and tested products that will boost your hormone health…
- Bonus materials & resources to take your pleasure and embodiment to the next level
- A Deep Dive into Expanding your Pleasure Potential (Valued at $200)
- 20% off to ALL Dr. Cat’s in-person events, workshops & retreats for 1 year from your purchase date
- Dr Cat’s UNRELEASED guide to Dropping the Hooks from Past Lovers (valued at $100)
- 1 ticket to Dr. Cat’s Intimate Seasonal Women’s’ Immersion in Los Angeles, CA. Connect with other powerful embodied women and uplevel your Pleasure, Play and Power even more! (Valued at $375)
- Fierce Fall Immersion: October 5th, 2019
- Wonderwoman Winter Immersion: January 2020
- Sensual Spring Immersion: April 2020
- Sexy Summer Immersion: July 2019
- Three 1-on-1 private calls with Dr. Cat throughout the program (valued at $600)
- Call 1: Receive a personalized assessment, discover your main embodiment & pleasure challenges and how to move through them
- Call 2: Accountability check-in, ask your questions and receive continued support to living your most embodied and pleasure-filled life
- Call 3: Integration and next steps. Receive a personalized plan to help you continue growing your pleasure & embodiment practice in your everyday life.
Dr. Cat Meyer, PsyD, LMFT is a licensed relationship therapist #88224, sex therapist, yoga instructor, and reiki practitioner dedicated to evolving the relationship we have surrounding sexuality and our bodies. She is the founder of SexLoveYoga.com, an online platform integrating various schools of thought including science, tantra, body movement, and psychology designed to help people create a deeply fulfilling, prosperous relational and sexual life. As an expert and published researcher on the topic of sexual health, Dr. Cat sees clients in her private practice office in Beverly Hills and leads workshops, lectures, and retreats internationally. Dr. Cat is the host of the podcast, Eat.Play.Sex, co-founder of Un.done women’s sensual yoga experience, co-creator of Goddess Celebration, and author of the blog SexLoveYoga.
StartWelcome to LOVE.body (11:58)
StartAccess the Facebook Group
StartIntimacy with Ourselves (31:55)
StartThe Importance of Living an Embodied Life (6:28)
StartOur Relationship Towards Sex + Our Bodies (8:51)
StartThe Power of Words + Inner Dialogue (12:40)
StartThe Relationship with the Image of our Body (8:13)
StartBody Love Practice (6:01)
StartPermission Slip for Your Own Brand of Sexy (6:47)
StartThe Power of Ritual (4:26)
StartNutrition Protocol: Adrenal Health (36:45)
StartYoga Flow (25:55)
StartFor the Extra Curious + Playsheets
StartBody Intelligence (12:38)
StartStress Response Cycle (9:32)
StartTrauma + The Body (9:28)
StartRegulating the Body + Building Positive Resources (8:03)
StartBasics on Yoga for More Pleasurable Sex (19:50)
StartNutrition Protocol: Thyroid Health (9:36)
StartYoga Flow (25:04)
StartFor the Extra Curious + Playsheets
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $0
Frequently Asked Questions
Growing up I was far from having a healthy relationship with myself as a sexual being. Having experienced sexual trauma and deep relationships with depression and disordered eating, I was not even connected to my body, let alone my sensuality.
Touch was aversive. My voice was silent. My power unknown.
Until the day I decided: No. More.
And my journey to reclaiming my body and developing a relationship with myself as a sensual, sexual being began.
Here I am so proud to give you all that I know to work and be with you every step of the way as you do this work to reclaim yourself.
In this 6 week journey, we will explore principles of psychology, sexual anatomy, yoga, and pleasure to help you unlock and reclaim ALL that which you desire for a pleasure-filled life. This program has been a labor of love combining years of research in the field, true trial and error, raw conversations with clients, & the depths of my heart. I hope you’ll join me for LOVE.body. I’m so so happy you are here. I hope you’ll join me and all the other women who are embarking on the same journey.
In love & play,