A 21-day self-empowerment journey that takes you from heartbroken to clear, empowered and heart opened.
We have loved and we have lost.
Yet sometimes even though the partnership ended, we can still find ourselves connected.
Across time + space apart.
Leaking energy by way of our endless thoughts, daydreams, social media sleuthing, visceral stomach tensions, reminiscing over past photos.
And we feel like we just can’t get them out of our system.
We feel addicted.
We feel in less power.
We feel guilt or shame.
‘I should be over this.’
‘Why do I keep thinking about this person even after a year…’
‘He/She was such an ass to me, yet how can I not stop thinking about them?’
What if it had nothing to do with your value or evolution as a person that the hooks still linger?
What if there was something still yet that you needed to see?
What if instead of fighting the resistance, we went along with it and invited it all in?
In this mini-course, I’ll take us through a 21-day transformational journey to find the treasures in the triggers, the purpose behind the pain, and the keys to truly set you free from the hooks of your past lovers.
Together we’ll dive deep...
To learn the lessons we needed to glean from that particular human as that particular role in this particular lifetime for ourselves to grow.
To reclaim ourselves as author to our own story.
To find what it means to be US again.
To release whatever energetic hooks and cords may be continuing to leak us of our personal energy + potential.
In order to move through this, we must be willing to complete the process of surrendering them and any future outcome with them entirely.
Or we may discover an underlying leak coming from an unspoken desire for them still.
What you'll get:
- 21 days of powerful transformational processes to help you healthily move integrate your thoughts + emotions, and reclaim your life + energy
- A 70-page Ebook filled with practices, insights, mantras, inquiry exercises that will help you progress through the process of healing and moving on
- Guided meditations for releasing attachment, self-forgiveness, and connecting with your body for better processing
- Videos practices designed up help you release pain + build better relationships moving forward
- Spotify playlists to get you grounded + moving through
You'll leave this mini-course with:
- A greater sense of peace and optimism, having reprocessed the painful situation into one of personal evolution and empowerment
- Increased self-love and self-worth… Having reclaimed your sovereign self + all the parts of you that were abandoned along the way
- Reclaimed sexual, sensual, + pleasure with self + the world
- A deeper understanding around the components that led up to the break-up, and how to shift negative relationship patterns moving forward
- Greater clarity on what you authentically want/need for your next relationship, and how to get those needs met
- The tools to design the life + love that you actually want
Dr. Cat Meyer, PsyD, LMFT is a licensed relationship therapist #88224, sex therapist, yoga instructor, and international speaker dedicated to evolving the relationship we have surrounding sexuality and our bodies. She is the founder of SexLoveYoga.com, an online platform integrating various schools of thought including science, tantra, body movement, and psychology designed to help people create a deeply fulfilling, prosperous relational and sexual life. As an expert and published researcher on the topic of sexual health, Dr. Cat sees clients in her private practice office in Beverly Hills and leads workshops, lectures, and retreats internationally. Dr. Cat is the host of the podcast, Eat.Play.Sex, and Erotically Wasted, co-founder of Un.done women’s sensual yoga experience, co-creator of Goddess Celebration, and author of the blog SexLoveYoga.